Location Regular (In-Office / On-Field)
Internship Start Date Immediately (Within 30 Days)
Internship Duration 2 Months
Fixed Stipend NA
Selected Interns Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Analyze supply chain planning system plan quality, identify issues, root cause and suggest fixes.
2) Working with key supply chain stakeholders across different geographies to improve/implement solutions.
3) Develop system analytics tools to make every day routine tasks simple to do.
4) Process documentation
Applicants should be engineering majors, with abilities in MS Excel and other analytical and planning tools. They should possess strong analytic and statistic skills, and have the ability to work independently.
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering/ equivalent Informatics, Statistics, MBA in Operations Management/Supply Chain Management.
Other Essential Attributes:
- Good interpersonal skill. Ability to interact/communicate at all levels
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be detail oriented
- Knowledge of Power BI, MES, Oracle, Strong MS office skills will be beneficial